What is Venapro?
Manufactured by a company who has been online since 2002, Venapro is one of the most popular ways to address a hemorrhoid problem.
It employs a two-way process of treating hemorrhoids from the inside out.
It boasts of an impressive list of natural ingredients and probably the first one to incorporate colon health to the hemorrhoid treatment solution.
According to the official website Venapro promises results in 5 days;
It helps to;
- Stop the itching.
- Stop the bleeding.
- Reduce the swelling.
- And get rid of the pain and discomfort.
According to many reviews online Venapro is one of the most effective solutions for getting rid of hemorrhoids.
What Are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids occur when the blood vessels are separated from the rectum by a wall that can be stretched so thin to the point that the veins bulge and get irritated.
There are two types of hemorrhoids. One type is internal and the other one is external.
As you can tell from the name, internal hemorrhoids occur inside your rectum and are the ones you cannot see.
They are not as painful as the external ones because there are very few nerves inside the rectum.
Bleeding may be the only sign you can see if you have internal hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids occur under the skin around the anus which is very painful because it takes place where there are many nerves.
If left untreated hemorrhoids can also prolapse or get bigger outside the anal sphincter so it’s best to get them treated as soon as possible!
There are many ways to relieve a person of this discomfort and one proven effective way is Venapro.
How does Venapro work?
You can see on their website that there are two bottles in one package of Venapro.
One bottle is an oral spray which aims to provide users with a relief from the main symptoms of hemorrhoids.
You spray this solution under your tongue three times per day.
This process follows the homeopathic medicine standards of introducing small amounts of the elements that cause certain diseases which allows the body to develop its own way of fighting the disease.
The second bottle is a supplement formulated to improve your colon health conditions and decrease digestive issues.
Through this two way approach Venapro addresses the main causes of hemorrhoids and provides you with a longer lasting effect.
It also ensures you of a healthier colon that can reduce the chances of hemorrhoids occurring again.
What are the ingredients of Venapro?
Some of the ingredients of Venapro are;
- OAT STRAW can be effective against hemorrhoids in various ways. One is internally wherein oat straw helps regulate digestion and loosen hard stool.
- CASCARA SAGRADA – this is produced from the bark of the Rhamnus purshiana tree and commonly used as a natural laxative. Most hemorrhoids occur after too much strain on the rectum or anus. Cascara Sagrada helps soften the stool and evacuate the bowels more comfortably.
- L-ARGININE – will help you loosen muscle tissue in the rectum and alleviate some of the painful feeling.
- PLANTAIN – strengthens the walls of the anal veins and helps you to recuperate.
- BILBERRY – improves overall blood circulation and anthocyanosides in bilberry help toughen capillary walls, which prevent fluids from accumulating in the blood vessels around the anal area.
The Venapro Oral Spray has many natural ingredients well known to address hemorrhoid problems.
Some of the components in the oral spray are;
- WITCH HAZEL – scientifically named Hamamelis virginians. This herbal extract is highly recommended for treating hemorrhoids by drawing tissue together and constricting blood vessels.
- ARNICA – its anti-inflammatory effects make this ingredient perfect for treating hemorrhoids.
- STONE ROOT – also known as Collinsonia Canadensis reduces the pressure in the engorged veins which decreases the inflammation of hemorrhoids.
- ST. MARY’S THISTLE – Also called Milk Thistle, this contains Sylmarin which helps reduce the swelling of varicose veins until they heal.
You may notice that on both the oral spray and the supplements horse chestnut is a primary ingredient.
One of the established herbal treatment for hemorrhoids is the horse chestnut extract.
Most commonly used as a cure for varicose veins but is also used to treat hemorrhoids since hemorrhoids are a form of varicose vein found in the rectum.
The key ingredient of this herb appears to be aescin which may decrease inflammation and the swelling of blood vessels.
Pros and Cons of Venapro
- Venapro is made of all-natural ingredients that are scientifically backed and approved to treat your hemorrhoidal problem.
- Venapro is an effective and faster solution compared to other hemorrhoidal products. Some customers have used it for up to 15 days to make sure that the hemorrhoids do not return. Guess what? It did not.
- It is more convenient to use compared to other anti-hemorrhoid products that require you to apply it on the infected area.
- It is not messy to use unlike other topical products that are available for hemorrhoids treatment.
- There are many positive reviews about Venapro and it seems that customer satisfaction is at an all-time high.
- We are sad to say that Venapro is not available in all stores. And the time it takes for the order to arrive may prove to be a difficult task of waiting while enduring the pains of hemorrhoids especially if has come to its mature stage. Your order should arrive within 3 days though possibly even next day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy Venapro – You can buy Venapro on the official website at Venapro.com which is the best thing to do. By purchasing from the official website you keep yourself away from fakes which are being sold online. In addition you are covered by the money back guarantee.
- How much does Venapro cost? – A one-month supply of Venapro costs $39.95. This does not include shipping costs. However if you purchase their 3-month or 5-month plan, you can get a hefty discount and free shipping.
- When will my order arrive if I purchase Venapro now? – Most orders seem to arrive within 3 days.
- Does Venapro have a money back guarantee? – If you buy from the official website you are covered by a 60-day money back guarantee.
- How do I use Venapro? – Spray Venapro two times under your tongue three times a day will allow the active ingredients to get into your bloodstream and start fighting the nasty symptoms of hemorrhoids. It is best that you read the instructions on the label to know the dosage that you need to take.
- Does Venapro have any side effects? – The components of Venapro are all natural which ensures minimal or no side effects will ever come your way.
Conclusion – Should You Buy Venapro?
What sets Venapro apart is the positive customer reviews that regarding the effectiveness of this product.
I am glad to read numerous reports from people saying that they are extremely satisfied with the results they got and are getting.
In addition it’s nice to know that there is another approach to treating hemorrhoids besides the very invasive procedure of applying an anti-hemorrhoidal cream.
I would recommend that you order Venapro as soon as you detect early symptoms of hemorrhoids as delaying could cause the problem to get worse and will be harder to fix.
So don’t suffer any longer! If you have hemorrhoids then give Venapro a try!