What's on at DFG
- Runs 22.03.2013 – 22.03.2013
- Category Short Course (1 day)
- From £58.33
Filmmakers often have great ideas, but lack the necessary skills and resources to know what to do with them. This one-day course helps you identify what makes a good idea, and gives you the main tools to get a project off the ground, namely:
- A well-written proposal
- A great, confident and compelling pitch
- A much needed taster tape
- Tips for working with production companies
- An overview of various funding opportunities
Using examples of commissioned proposals and taster tapes, and with an overview of funding and commissioning objectives, it’s an essential one-day intensive for moving ahead with your own project.
- Runs 01.06.2013 – 01.06.2013
- Category Micro Course
- From £35
Whether you're a lowly person in the world of television or making films for love (or money) outside of broadcast, it can be a bit of an uphill struggle making the leap into becoming a fully-fledged documentary filmmaker working in the business. DFG will give you the insider tips to give your career a kick start, from navigating the television career ladder to the opportunities outside broadcast, and how to make the most of your short film.